During peri-menopause and menopause, the skin often bears the visible impacts of hormonal changes, with reduced collagen production and lipid loss accelerating signs of ageing.
Vichy’s Neovadiol Meno5 Bi-Serum, with a unique synergy of dermatological actives, targets five key visible signs of menopause on the skin, including increased dryness, dullness, uneven skin tone and texture, and loss of skin firmer, causing skin to wrinkle and sag.
Powered by a synergy of active ingredients; proxylane, niacinamide (vitamin B3), Vitamin C and E, glycolic acid and skin-nourishing omegas 6-9, this lightweight formulation helps to intensely nourish, restore comfort and reveal a radiant, even looking complexion. Skin texture feels smoother and looks firmer, helping you to feel your best throughout the menopause.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing serum
- *Unique bi-phase formulation
- *Nourishes skin & restores comfort
- *Boosts skin radiance and evens skin tone
- *Soothes and strengthens skin barrier
- *Skin appears firmer and wrinkles look reduced