Nicotine patches will provide effective relief from cravings and withdrawal symptoms experienced when trying to stop smoking.
- 22.5cm transdermal patches each containing nicotine 1.75mg/cm (once daily patch for application to the skin, releasing 10mg, 15mg or 25mg depending on what patch is been used over 16 hours).
- Also contains medium chain triglycerides, basic butylated methacrylate copolymer, polyethylenterephyhalate gilm (PET), acylic adhesive solution, potassium hydroxide, croscarmellose sodium, alluminium acetylacetonate, siliconised PET release liner with alluminised single side, printing inks.
Directions for Use:
- Please follow the enclosed instructions or use as directed by your doctor.
- Do not continue to smoke or use any other nicotine products whilst using nicotine patches.
- If you have any heart, circulatory or stomach problems (including ulcers) ask your pharmacist or doctor before using nicorette patches.
- After use, place the patch in empty sachet or alluminium foil and dispose of in a place where children and animals cannot reach it.
Benefits & features:
- Controlled amounts of nicotine absorb through your skin into your bloodstream
- Comes in 10mg, 15mg or 25mg to let you choose the right strength based on how much you smoke
- Helps control your nicotine cravings for up to 16 hours
- 10mg and 15 mg available in packs of 7
- 25mg available in packs of 7 and 14
- For external use only
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding unless advised by your doctor
- Do not store above 25 degrees celcius
- Do not exceed the stated dose