Nicorette Gum acts to help you deal with cravings. The nicotine is absorbed quickly through your mouth and gums, relieving those unpleasant withdrawal symptoms soon after they strike.
Nicorette Freshfruit gum is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them.
Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However this product can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
Actively fight back with Nicorette gum to help relieve tough nicotine cravings
For smokers who smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day
To help you quit smoking for good
A fresh-tasting way to stop smoking!
This FreshMint flavoured gum is double coated for an enhanced flavour experience leaving a fresh minty aftertaste.
If you want to say goodbye to the bitter taste of cigarette smoke, Nicorette Gum could be a good choice for you.
How to use
- Chew the gum slowly until the taste becomes strong (less than a minute)
- Rest the gum between your gums and cheek – the nicotine is then released into your body via the mouth lining
- Start chewing the gum again when the taste has faded.
- Keep chewing like this for about half an hour. After this time the gum will have lost its strength and you should dispose of it carefully.
- Do not use more than 15 gums per day
How much NICORETTE® Gum do I need?
This will depend on how many cigarettes you smoke daily.
- Suitable for Adults aged 18 years and over.20 cigarettes or fewer- One 2 mg Gum as required to relieve cravings. More than 20 cigarettes- One 4 mg Gum as required to relieve cravings